The Virginia Craft Brewers Fest will have some of the region's tastiest food vendors on site with something to satisfy every palate. And, it is no coincidence that they all pair fantastically with Virginia craft beer!
Check out the vendors serving up delicious dishes, snacks, sauces and non-alcoholic beverages August 19 at IX Art Park.
- Capt'n Crabby
- The Capt'n makes everything from scratch with fresh local ingredients. It's famous for unique Maryland crabcake sandwiches & awesome customer service.
- Spike Sliders & Subs
- Spiked is a food truck that specializes in gourmet booze infused food with local alcohol.
- Mexican Tacos
- This food truck favorite from Charlottesville serves a variety of Mexican fare.
- A big proponent of garden-to-table, growing and using as many fresh ingredients as possible, Grilliza brings you 12 different varieties of pizza.
- Le Petite LouLou
- Crepes, croissants + coffee. Petite Loulou is a piece of Paris from Purcellville.
- Ayoba-Yo Specializes in South African recipe beef snacks and currently sell in 10 tap rooms in the area because its products pair perfectly with craft beer.
- Hops & Nuts
- Snacks that make craft beer better!
- Blue Ridge Kettle Korn
- It's is one of the most popular kettle korn vendors in the area and has been in business for 17 years. The kettle korn has that perfect sweet and salty taste and is often referred to as the best.
- Daddy G's Rockin' Salsa
- Daddy G has been rockin’ craft tasting rooms since 2013 with fresh and unique handcrafted salsas and queso. The products pair perfectly with all styles of craft brews and are ideal to share with friends while hanging in the tap room.
- Furious Sauces
- Epic, award-winning hot sauces, freshly made with no preservatives. These sauces bring hotness that doesn't linger.
- Blue Ridge Bucha
- Serving delicious, organic kombucha that is crafted by hand in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Kombucha is a live, fermented tea that originated in Eurasia about 2,000 years ago. Often enjoyed after a meal, it is considered healthful to the digestive system for its probiotic content, amino acids and active enzymes.
- Lost Rhino Brewing Company
Serving their Lost Rhino Root Beer, a recipe developed in-house and brewed at Lost Rhino Brewing Company. The smooth and creamy root beer is a favorite of the young-at-heart. The recipe is naturally sweetened with locally sourced honey and pure cane sugar.
- Shenandoah Joe
Serving a special coffee developed for craft beer lovers as well as Italian sodas.
- Snowing In Space
Serving nitro cold brew coffee that'll rock your socks off!
- Virginia Artesian Bottling Company
- Serving water that is from the source, to the bottle, to your table. Rest assured – this pristine water is as pure and drinkable as nature intended.