For just $10, you purchase a parking voucher in advance to reserve a spot in the Water Street Garage. See our online ticketing page.
Please note that there is NO PARKING on site for this event. Parking information can be found here.
Various parking garages and lots near IX Art Park include:
- Water Street Garage ($2 per hour)
- Market Street Garage ($2 per hour)
- Omni Hotel ($1.50 per hour; free if staying at the hotel)
- Water Street Lot ($2.50 per hour)
- 218 West Market Street ($5 for the evening)
- Citizens of Commonwealth Center at 109 West Main Street ($5 for the evening)
- Charlottesville City Water Street Lot (metered parking during the day, but free at night)
** As a reminder, The City Market takes place on Saturday morning from 7 am until 12 pm and parking is NOT ALLOWED in the Water Street Lot but is available following12 pm.
We have public transportation options available that will take you to the area surrounding IX Art Park. Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) and the Free Trolley are two options available for VCBF guests.
We have also partnered with Hop on Tours, for additional information about this service, please visit their website.
If you will be taking a taxi or using Uber/Lyft, please alert your driver to drop you off on Monticello Avenue as cars will not be allowed access directly into the park prior, during or after the Virginia Craft Brewers Fest. Road closure signs will be posted, so please be aware of your surroundings. Guests will need to exit the car and proceed to the box office on foot.